Alumni Services & Benefits
What can City Colleges Alumni Office do for you?
The City Colleges Alumni Offices develops and supports alumni relations activities at City Colleges, while also encouraging links between graduates and the college. We provide networking opportunities with fellow alumni for professional growth.
Register With Us
Please keep the City Colleges Alumni Office updated with your current contact details, including your email address, so that we can keep you informed about news and events at City Colleges.
- City Colleges Alumni Network: This page is for City Colleges Alumni: Graduates, Friends and New Connections where you can keep up to date developments at City Colleges, reconnect with friends and engage with other members of the alumni community. We’re proud of all our graduates, and encourage you to share your endeavours and achievements with us. https://www.linkedin.com/school/city-colleges/people/
- Careers Service Support for Recent Graduates: The Careers service is available to help recent graduates (one year out) build career management skills, research employment opportunities, and make informed career decisions.
- Transcripts of Results: This allows you to request an original Transcript of Results
- Get 10% off all courses and programs across City Education Group which include: Ashfield College, Progressive College & City Language School.
- Social Media: Find and follow us to stay up to date.