Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of animation to develop their career. Students will gain an understanding of a broad range of topics from the basic principles of animation to creating storyboards.
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
- Principles of Animation.
- The History of Animation.
- The Theory of Animation.
- Sequential art design and production
- Movement and Stylisation
- Creating storyboards for animation
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size