*Windows Operating System Required for this course
- General Principles
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Terminology
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Processes & Procedures
- Production of Computerised Trial Balances, etc.
- Computerised Accounts Systems
- File Management
- Security Issues & GDPR
Payroll & PRSI
- Manual & Computerised Payroll
- The positives and negatives of a computerised system for bookkeeping payroll processing purposes
- The positives and negatives of a manual system for bookkeeping and payroll processing purposes
- Cumulative, Emergency & Temporary Tax Systems
- Preparing all necessary returns and tax forms for the Revenue Commissioners
- Examine changes in personal tax due to various factors
- Preparing all necessary tax forms for employees
City Colleges Diploma
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
Alison Dunne has many years’ experience working as a Company accountant. Her strengths are cash management, processing re-engineering, and management of a finance function within a company. She is currently the Chief Financial Officer in Quest Recruitment Ltd., a leading recruitment company, solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Anne Marie Cogan
Anne Marie Cogan is a qualified ACCA Accountant and holds a 1:1 Level 8 degree in Accountancy. She was an award-winning student who received recognition from Chartered Accountants Ireland for achieving the highest grade in her undergraduate degree. Anne Marie has over two decades of experience in the business environment. She is an excellent communicator and challenges complex theories and calculations, always bringing them back to simple terms which she believes is the secret to effective learning. Her research interest are effective management of expenditure in education.
- Live & fully online
- Archived for review
Why City Colleges?
Industry Expert-led courses
Choose from one of our 100 courses, spanning 7 faculties, with over 16,000 graduates
Innovative and flexible study modes
Choose to study in one of our expertly led classroom and online environments
Deposit & instalment Options Available
Sign up to our courses with a deposit and structured payment plan.
We offer fully interactive classroom environment courses