Diploma in Cybersecurity encompasses everything that pertains to protecting our personal information, intellectual property, data, and industry information systems from theft and damage attempted by criminals and adversaries.
Cyber-crime is on the increase with more than 50% of businesses expecting some form of attack in the next year, prevention and risk minimization are crucial.
Learn how to have a good understanding of the vulnerabilities that are inherent in IT devices, networks, and infrastructure with our Diploma in Cybersecurity course. Find out how to plan and implement basic environmental controls, fire, flood, and physical protection. The need for virus detection on all devices and the need to partner with suppliers for solutions will be understood. Good virus management planning includes personal devices.
Get an understanding of the concepts of perimeter defences and the weaknesses of such approaches. Complete a vulnerability analysis of the organisation’s infrastructure.
Diploma in Cybersecurity Course Content
- Cybersecurity Introduction and Overview
- Cybersecurity Concepts
- Security Architecture Principles
- Security of Networks, Systems, Applications & Data
- Incident Response
- Security implications & Adoption of Evolving Technology.
Diploma in Cybersecurity Course Fee
(€995 if paying in instalments)
Online course: €765
(€865 if paying in instalments)
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
Non-EU students: Call +353 1 4160034
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
Similarly, the Project must be handed in on the due date unless a sound reason for lateness is provided. In such instances, an extension may be awarded at the discretion of the lecturer.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size