Power Business Intelligence without Coding
Diploma in Data Analytics
“Excel is the only business software that ever worked!”
It is a fact that over the next two years 76% of companies are planning to increase their investment in data analytics. Data analytics is the science of analysing raw data in order to draw conclusions about that information and being able to analyse that data is a powerful skill that will help you make better informed decisions.
Learn Microsoft Excel in our Diploma in Data Analytic. Excel is one of the best tools for data analysis and indeed it’s built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool.
Diploma in Data Analytics Content
- Filter, Sort and Format Data
- Apply the IF, nested IF, VLOOKUP and the HLOOKUP functions of Excel
- Visually represent Data using a Pivot Table
- Use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to Create a Dashboard
- Use Calculated Fields within Pivot Tables to Calculate Profitability and find any Abnormalities
- Use Formulas to Aggregate the Data as an Alternative to Pivot Tables for more Flexible Reports
*This course is intended for anyone who wants to take the data analysis technologies in Excel beyond formulas and add more advanced capabilities such as dashboards, hierarchies, and relationships.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
Diploma in Data Analytics Course Fee
(€1,135 if paying in instalments)
Online course: €805
(€905 if paying in instalments)
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
Non-EU students: Call +353 1 4160034
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
Similarly, the Project must be handed in on the due date unless a sound reason for lateness is provided. In such instances, an extension may be awarded at the discretion of the lecturer.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size