Reach out to a Vast Audience and find out Exactly where they like to Spend both their Time and Money.
Why Digital Marketing?
- In 2019, the average Internet user had at least seven social media accounts
- Almost 4.66 billion people were active internet users as of October 2020
- Digital Marketing enables Businesses to increase their reach by taking their content to a wider audience within minutes
- It is the most cost-effective way to market your business as you are only targeting people who match your audience profile, cutting out the costs of mass marketing
- By measuring your digital marketing campaigns in real-time, you can see which tactics are working and which are under-performing
- Digital Marketing greatly increases the engagement and conversion rate on advertising
- It enables you to segment your audience and create customized campaigns for each target market – which can vastly increase your sales and revenue
- Most Importantly – Digital marketing raises your company profile, builds your credibility with a wide audience, and can bring several profitable opportunities and lucrative partnerships
This course provides you with a solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices. It will give you the skills needed to confidently create and implement targeted digital marketing plans for your business, also giving you a competitive edge in your career. You will be given a solid foundation of how to grow your online presence effectively.
The lessons will empower you to think strategically, not just tactically. You will be capable of creating productive digital strategies and maximizing your ROI from each of your market segments. Our modules are designed for real world application by industry leaders with practical experience.
A strong focus is placed on creating engaging content that will resonate with your target audience and knowing what platforms to utilise. Real-life situations and stories will be shared as a learning tool for you to gain the maximum benefit. In time, you will only commit resources to platforms that work for your business and where you achieve results.
- Sole Traders who require help to drive business growth
- Small to Medium Enterprises who require help to drive business growth
- People responsible for their companies Digital Strategy
- Marketeers who want to further develop their career in Digital Marketing
- Students who want to add marketing to their profession
Diploma in Digital Marketing Content
In this course you will learn skills in each of these areas of Digital Marketing:
Principals of Digital Marketing – Find out why setting goals and objectives are an important part of your Digital Strategy. Get a high-level overview and understanding of the different forms of Digital Platforms available.
Brand Management & Target Marketing – Here you will develop the skills to find out who your audience are and to break them down in to segments. We will create tailored campaigns for each individual segment and demonstrate how target marketing brings optimal results. Find out the importance of having consistent digital messaging and visuals across the board that align with your business strategy.
Website Creation & Management – Here you will develop the skills necessary to build a website through a Content Management System and learn how to manage the site daily, such as uploading images and editing text. You will also learn how to use Google Analytics effectively.
Search Engine Optimization – Learn the process of improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than paid traffic. The goal being to reach the top half of page one on Google organically for your keywords.
Content Marketing – Understand the different formats of materials used in today’s digital world and develop the skills needed to create engaging content that will bring high performing results. We look at Images, Videos, Bloggs, eBooks, Whitepapers, Webinars, Podcasts and many more.
Direct Marketing – Find out best practices when it comes to Email, SMS, Push Notes and In App Messaging. Develop a structured plan when it comes to your direct marketing strategy, which will align with your target audience. These campaigns will bring effective results through continuous optimisation and personalisation.
Social Media Marketing – Learn best practices when it comes to developing your strategy for the top social media platforms. Develop the skills to create highly targeted paid campaigns that will deliver the best results and get the most from your budget. We look at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
Paid Marketing – Here we look at Google Ads and the most effective way to create campaigns for your business. We will also explore how to create display and video ad campaigns, which will run on the You Tube Platform.
Customer Acquisition – Here we look at the customers purchasing journey and develop the skills needed to create more leads from our existing traffic, generate more sales and in turn gain new customers.
Strategic Digital Marketing Plan – Understand how to put all the practices together to create an optional performing digital marketing strategy for your business
What will I learn from this course?
You will develop the skills necessary to segment your audience and create targeted marketing plans for each one. You will know which digital tactics to apply in order to achieve a specific goal. Most importantly, you will learn how to create effective digital marketing strategies that will grow your revenues and in turn your market share.
Gráinne has nearly twenty years’ experience in the Marketing Industry, creating successful Marketing strategies that align with Company Objectives. She has a diverse portfolio at global and national level including gaming, software, energy, insurance & recycling. She has been involved in some substantial partnerships including Manchester United Football Club and had worked on projects with many prestigious companies including Ladbrokes, Worlds Series of Poker, Facebook and Google. Gráinne has first-hand experience in the development of digital marketing plans including paid advertising, SEO, email, content, social, web development and analytics. A strategically focused Individual, Gráinne encourages people to think outside the box and see the bigger picture.
Diploma in Digital Marketing Course Fee
(€995 if paying in instalments)
Online course: €795
(895 if paying in instalments)
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
Non-EU students: Call +353 1 4160034
Attendance and Assessment:
A ‘Pass’ grade on both the written assignment (Project) as well as in-class participation is required to achieve the Diploma. A ‘Fail’ grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 8 of the 10 course evenings to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. Likewise, the Project must be handed in on the due date unless a sound reason for lateness is provided. In such instances, an extension may be awarded at the discretion of the lecturer.
Students will be assessed through a written project to be submitted within one month of cessation of lectures. This written assignment will be 3,000 words. Submitted essays will be graded with accompanying feedback.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size