Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of fashion and retail buying to develop their career. The student will have gained an understanding of the fashion buying and merchandising process in full.
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
- Terminology and Processes and terms involved in fashion merchandising.
- Interaction between retailers, buyers, manufacturers and customers.
- Influences which affect the fashion cycle.
- Retail organisations.
- The purpose of promotion.
- Market analysis for a fashion retailer.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size