Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of game design to develop their career. Students will learn the techniques for analysis, design and development of games for various platforms.
- Game development, team concepts, gameplay, script, ending character creation.
- Market analysis/ Project Introduction (concept)
- Games design
- Fundamentals of Programming & Game engine.
- Programming and Game engine.
- 2D Game Art. Overview of character creation/scenarios.
- 3D modelling (scenarios/objects and characters)
- Game Audio
- Project finalisation
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size