Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of game design to develop their career. Students will learn the techniques for analysis, design and development of games for various platforms.
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
- Game development, team concepts, gameplay, script, ending character creation.
- Market analysis/ Project Introduction (concept)
- Games design
- Fundamentals of Programming & Game engine.
- Programming and Game engine.
- 2D Game Art. Overview of character creation/scenarios.
- 3D modelling (scenarios/objects and characters)
- Game Audio
- Project finalisation
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size