Students will have acquired skills in modern human resource management to aid them in developing a career in Human Resources. Students will develop key skills in areas such as Human Resource Management concepts, strategies and policies which are applicable to companies in industries across the world.
- Management Theory and Practice.
- The Strategic Context for HRM Today.
- HRM Practice in Ireland.
- International HRM.
- The Labour Market.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Employee Engagement.
- Reward Management.
- Appraising Performance.
- Learning & Development.
- Industrial Relations Management.
- Employee Relations.
- Managing Stress.
- Emerging Trends and Issues in HRM.
- Leadership and management.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma. A fail grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
The Course is assessed by way of written examination (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Successful students will be invited to attend a graduation event in Dublin in April 2020.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size