Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of capital markets, investing and trading to aid them in both their career and personal life. Students will learn skills that can be applied to their own investments and trading.
- Market terminology and practices.
- Identify key economic and financial factors.
- Technical analysis and trading.
- Interpret key data.
- Understand the operation of both stock and derivative markets.
- Risk management, compliance and regulation.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma. A fail grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
The Course is assessed by way of MCQ (70%) and written examination (30%).
Successful students will be invited to attend a graduation event in Dublin in April 2020.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size