Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of capital markets, investing and trading to aid them in both their career and personal life. Students will learn skills that can be applied to their own investments and trading. Sign up to our Diploma in Investment today.
The following topics are covered in our Diploma in Investment;
- Market terminology and practices.
- Identify key economic and financial factors.
- Technical analysis and trading.
- Interpret key data.
- Understand the operation of both stock and derivative markets.
- Risk management, compliance and regulation.
The Diploma in Investment and Capital Markets are assessed as follows;
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Diploma in Investment is assessed by way of MCQ (70%) and written examination (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size