Students will have acquired skills in marketing and advertising required to aid them in developing a career in marketing and related fields. Students will develop key skills in areas such as copy writing and marketing communications which are widely used in sectors such as PR, branding, media and more.
- Introduction to Marketing.
- The Marketing Environment.
- Marketing Strategies for Competition.
- International Marketing Strategies.
- Digital Marketing.
- Consumer Behaviour.
- Market Research.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Mix.
- Marketing Channel.
- Product Life Cycle.
- Customer Relationship.
- Sales Promotion.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma. A fail grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size