Students will have acquired skills in non-profit leadership and management to aid them in developing their career in the non-profit sector. Students will develop key skills in the area of non-profit leadership & management, which is applicable to companies across the world.
- Organisational model(s)
- Leadership and management models
- Operations management, evaluation and reporting
- People management – teams and volunteers
- Governance and regulation
- Change Management
- Communication – fundraising, marketing, advocacy and social media
Helen Bunbury is an internationally experienced Independent Director, Executive Director, Non-Executive Director, Board member, Trustee and Chairperson, with 30+ years working in industry leading organisations in the Financial Services, Legal, Public Services, Professional Services and NGO sectors.
She has worked across UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, Middle East, The Caribbean and the Americas in senior executive roles for RSA Insurance Group, Ogier Group and the Oireachtas. These roles included Group Chief Operating Officer, Chief Internal Auditor and Change Director with a focus on the strategic review, business transformations, creating new businesses, operational reviews, organisational models, finance and governance.
An award-winning Director educated in UCD, Chartered Insurance Institute, Warwick Business School, Harvard Business School and the Institute of Directors. More recently Helen has become an Independent Director working with a number of organisations in the Financial Services and NGO sectors including:
• Vistra Group – a member of the Board and Non-Executive Director
• Rehab Group – a member of the Board, Non-Executive Director, member of the Finance Committee and Chair of the UK subsidiary businesses
• One in Four – a member of the Board, Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Risk and Finance Committee
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size