Students will have acquired skills in non-profit leadership and management to aid them in developing their career in the non-profit sector. Students will develop key skills in the area of non-profit leadership & management, which is applicable to companies across the world.
Leadership and Management Topics
- Talent Recruitment & Volunteerism
- Long Term Strategy
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size