Students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of politics and society to aid them in both their career and personal life. The student will have gained an understanding of the laws and rights that govern the Republic of Ireland and their roles in our politics and society.
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
- Individuals and the State.
- Human Rights.
- Comparative Politics.
- International Relations.
- Research Methods in Political Science.
- European Union.
- The SDGs.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size