After completing the Diploma in Sales and Selling Management students will have acquired the skills required to aid them in developing a career in sales. The programme can help the student in creating a greater business development focus in the environment in which they operate.
If paying in instalments by direct debit, the deposit to book a place is €150 and the balance is split into three equal monthly payments.
- Development & Role of Selling in Marketing.
- Sales Perspective.
- Pricing Strategies.
- Sales Responsibilities & Preparation.
- Personal Selling Skills.
- Direct Marketing.
- Sales Settings.
- International Selling.
- Key Account Management.
- Relationship Selling.
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Sales Management.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Sales Forecasting & Budgeting.
- Motivation, Leadership & Training.
- Consumer & Organisational Buyer Behaviour.
Diploma in Sales and Selling Management Assessment
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma. A fail grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size