After completing the Diploma in Sales and Selling Management students will have acquired the skills required to aid them in developing a career in sales. The programme can help the student in creating a greater business development focus in the environment in which they operate.
- Development & Role of Selling in Marketing.
- Sales Perspective.
- Pricing Strategies.
- Sales Responsibilities & Preparation.
- Personal Selling Skills.
- Direct Marketing.
- Sales Settings.
- International Selling.
- Key Account Management.
- Relationship Selling.
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Sales Management.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Sales Forecasting & Budgeting.
- Motivation, Leadership & Training.
- Consumer & Organisational Buyer Behaviour.
Diploma in Sales and Selling Management Assessment
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma. A fail grade will result in a Certificate of Attendance for the course but without the Diploma being awarded.
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided. If completing the course online, attendance and participation is tracked through Moodle.
The Course is assessed by way of project (70%) and MCQ (30%).
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size