Microsoft has proved itself an essential tool for the success of any business.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the world’s most recognised computing qualification for proving a person’s skills and abilities in Microsoft’s Office applications.
MOS Certification Will Help You:
- Differentiate Yourself in today’s competitive Job Market, Broaden Your Employment opportunities and Ultimately give yourself a Higher Earning Potential.
- Increase Your Staff Productivity and Value by giving them a Better Knowledge of today’s Essential Business tools within Microsoft Office.
MOS training and Certification is recognised by industry and demanded by employers worldwide.
After gaining MOS certification, learners get immediate access to a Digital Certificate and Transcript, as well as the MOS logo to put on their CVs and digital badges.
Diploma in MOS – PowerPoint Course Fee
(€745 if paying in instalments)
Online course: €495
(€595 if paying in instalments)
Non-EU students: Call +353 1 4160034
Students must attend at least 80% of classes to graduate with either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance unless a serious and verifiable reason for further absence is provided.
If completing the course online, students’ attendance and participation of the live or recorded classes is tracked through Moodle.
A pass grade on the written assignment will be required for awarding of the Diploma.
Similarly, the Project must be handed in on the due date unless a sound reason for lateness is provided. In such instances, an extension may be awarded at the discretion of the lecturer.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Dundrum
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre location
- Limited class size