International students pay with TransferMate
At City Colleges, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we’ve teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to City Colleges in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you’re an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
1. Log in to your student account and click on the TransferMate payment link
2. Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
3. Complete payer details and set up an account
4. Make your payment with the provided instructions
5. Track your payment throughout the process
Follow the Steps outlined on the left-hand of the screen. Fill out all appropriate boxes starting with what country you are paying from and how much you wish to pay.
Once you have selected your country, you will be given the payment options in your home currency.
Continue to fill out information on who is making the payment. And continue filling out all required fields.
Once all information is filled out, you can create a password to use TransferMate again.
Once you Save and confirm payment, you will be provided wire transfer directions from your home country.
You will receive email confirmations once the payment is finalized.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received your confirmation email. Sample email below:
Students and parents – How to pay your tuition from your own country
- Login to http://moodle.citycolleges.ie/login/citylogin/login.php, then click on the link in the Announcements page next to the TransferMate logo.
- Alternatively, save this link and pay now:
***Students must grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an Authorized User following the steps below. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Log into your Account
- Click the Authorized Users link in the My Account menu.
- Click Add Authorized User near the bottom of the window.
- Enter the email address of your authorized user.
- An automated email including a link, username and temporary password will be sent. Your authorized user will use this information to log in and set up his/her profile.
- After set up, all authorized users making tuition payments on your behalf will access the system directly through the dedicated Authorized User access.
**Please be aware that parents or authorized users will not have access to invoices or payment options until they are added to your account. Authorized users will not be able to view any other student information from this access.
- What fees are charged to students?
- €10 for domestics Eur to Eur transfers.
- When will my payment post to my student account?
- Your payments are posted automatically within 24 hours from payment completion.
- How do I look up a specific transfer?
- Please visit your TransferMate Dashboard/Admin portal for detailed information on your international student payments.
- How can I process international refunds for my students?
- Please contact your TransferMate account manager for detailed instructions and training.
- Can my family or other authorized users have access to my Student Account?
Students may setup authorized users to view their billing information and/or their student bill on his or her behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Can a family member make payments through my TransferMate account?
Yes, providing your family member provides us with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering Identification (student photo Indentification and school’s Invoice or Offer letter). This must be sent to email@example.com) then we are happy to allow family members to make payments on your behalf to your institution. For more assistance on this topic please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your Live Chat Box found on this website.
P: +353 1887 2892 | E: email@example.com